The AL105NAXH Appello X is the next generation of user recordable alarm sounder, capable of storing up to 2 minutes of content, combined with a high output L.E.D. beacon. The AL105NAXH records, stores and plays back with unsurpassed clarity, user defined voice messages, music or sounds stored directly to non-volatile memory.
Low current consumption and CD quality reproduction in a robust fire retardant Type 4/4X/3R/13, IP66 housing ensure the AL105NAXH Appello X is suitable for all general signalling applications including fire, security and process control.
The AL105NAXH Appello user recordable unit enables the recording of
any type of content such as voice or music that can be played back at CD quality output at SPL’s of up to 102 dB(A) at 1 metre. This content can be reproduced repeatedly, alternating with or without one of the built-in 45 alarm tones. The alarm tone notification has an output of up to 110dB(A) at 1 metre.
For multiple unit installations the recording process is only required once to create a master unit which can then be used to program all other AL105NAX units on the system, guaranteeing synchronisation during playback, using the supplied ‘Synch’ cable.
- Direct content storage on non-volatile memory.
- CD quality reproduction.
- Message length: 4 x 30 seconds
- Easy message creation with built in microphone or line-in audio
- Volume controls for user content and alarm tones.
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies.
- L.E.D. beacon with an output of 12 0cd*.
- Factory programming of user supplied content also available.
- UL approved for general signalling use.
- UL & cULs approved: General signalling use