This range of loudspeakers, intended for use in potentially explosive gas
and dust atmospheres, has a power rating of up to 25 watts and is suitable
for use in all gas groups including hydrogen.
The flamepaths, flare and the body, are manufactured completely from a UV
stable glass reinforced polyester.
Stainless steel screws and sinter are incorporated thus ensuring a corrosion
free product. A tapered flamepath is used to overcome the problems of
assembly of parallel spigot flamepaths.
An optional Exe terminal chamber is available.
An uncertified version is available for use in non-explosive atmospheres.
Models compliant to BS 5839, part 8 are available.
- Zone 1, Zone 2 & non-Ex use.
- Exd IIC T4/T5.
- ATEX approved, EEx II 2GD.
- BASEEFA certified.
- UL listed for USA and Canada:
- Class I, Div 2, Groups A-D.
- Class II, Div 2, Groups F & G
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, AExd IIC, T4.
- IECEx certified Gb, Db.
- GOST ‘R’ & ‘K’ certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- Optional Exe terminal chamber.
- IP66 and IP67.
- SIL 2 Certified
- *Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C.
- GRP corrosion-free flamepaths.
- 119dBA at 25 watts at 1 metre.
- 8, 15, 20 and 25 watt versions.
- BS 5839, part 8 compliant versions available.
- Addressable capability.
- Power tappings, via integral transformer.
- Ratcheted swivel bracket.
- Stainless steel sinter.
- Stainless steel mounting bracket.
- Tapered flamepath.
*Depending on version.