These certified beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive
gas and dust atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The glass
reinforced polyester enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore,
where light weight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The beacon housing is manufactured completely from a U.V. stable, glass
reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are
incorporated ensuring a totally corrosion free product.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exd IIB T4, T5 & T6.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD.
- BASEEFA certifi ed.
- UL Listed for USA and Canada
- Hazardous locations:
- Class I, Div 2, Groups C & D.
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, AExd IIB T4/T5.
- Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device.
- IECEx certified Gb, Db.
- GOST 'R' & 'K' certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C.
- Corrosion resistant GRP.
- Optional stainless steel backstrap.
- Various lens colours.
- Optional lens guard.
- Optional telephone initiation.
- 2 x M20 cable entries or 2 x 1/2" NPT*.
- Earth continuity option*.
- Filament version (20W) available†.
- Fluorescent version (10W) available†.
- Beacon/Sounder Combination Unit available.