125dB(A) horn & 10 Joule Xenon. The D1xC2X10F is a high output alarm horn
sounder with re-entrant flare horn combined with a 1,000,000cd Xenon strobe beacon.
The robust Type 4/4X, IP66 marine grade, corrosion proof aluminium enclosure
ensures the D1xC2X10F is suitable for all Class I Division 1 & Zone 1 explosion proof
signaling applications. The DC version is approved for public mode fire alarm use
(alarm horn) and private mode fire alarm use (strobe beacon).
The alarm horn & Xenon strobe may be powered from a common or dual supply allowing
simultaneous or independent operation. Featuring 64 first stage/channel alarm sounds, the alarm
tone frequencies for the first 2 stages are independently selectable. Each of the available 4
stage/channels can be remotely triggered e.g. via an external relay.
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-beacon & sounder systems.
- User selectable strobe flash rates
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- High output alarm horn, up to 125dB(A)
- Xenon strobe - private mode fire alarm use
- Alarm horn - public mode fire alarm use
- 4 remotely selectable alarm stages/channels
- Positive or negative line stage/channel switching
- Choice of 64 alarm tone frequencies
- Compact form factor
- Robust corrosion proof aluminium enclosure
- Stainless steel fixings
- Triple cable entries
- Duplicate cable terminations
- UL File ref: E2 30764
UL12 03 Ed. 5
CAN/CSA C2 2 .2 No. 2 5-1966
CSA C22.2 No. 30-M1986
CSA C22.2 No. 2 05-12
UL464 Ed. 9
UL1638 Ed. 4
- A1: Gas version
NEC / CEC:
Class I Div 1 ABCD T5/T6 Ta -40°C to +55/+50°C
Class I Div 2 ABCD T5/T6 Ta -40°C to +55/+50°C
Class I Zone 1, 2 IIC T5/T6 Ta -40°C to +55/+50°C