Macurco UNI Portable Single Gas Detector for detection of Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) 0-10ppm. Includes large LCD display, 6 Bright Red Flashing LED, Vibrating and 90dB Audible Alarm Port. IP67, Event Logger, UL approval for Class I Div 1.
The UNI offers a simple portable solution for a wide array of toxic gas and O2 applications. The monitors
have a large LCD providing maximum readability in the field. These monitors are made with six bright red LEDs
allowing for quick alarm notification. Constructed of strong and durable material, the UNI is designed to be
comfortable yet drop resistant. The UNI can easily be bump tested and calibrated with the Macurco MP300T1
- Alligator Clip: The alligator clip has a strong and durable design to ensure it will stay secure.
- Audible Alarm Port: 90dB @ 30cm. The UNI audible alarm was made to be heard in the harshest environments.
- Confirm / Number Increasing Key: The Confirm / Number Increasing Key is simple to use while configuring your detector.
- Sensor: Broad availability. 17 sensor options with 24 models available.
- LED Alarm Window: The UNI has six bright red LEDs throughout the detector making it easily seen when in alarm.
- LCD: Large screen, 30% larger than most and easy to view.
- Power / Cursor Moving Key: The Power / Cursor Moving Key makes it simple to turn on/off and configure your detector.