- 5A Control relay
- 0.5A Alarm Relay
- Digital Display
- Internal Buzzer
- 4-20mA current loop
- DVP-120 compatible
- ETL Listed
- 7 year sensor
forklifts, loading docks,
vehicle repair facilities,
Mode: Stand Alone or System
Ease of Use
Area: 5,000 ft2 (465 m2)
Reliable and Capable
- Easy to Install: The CM-6 mounts on a standard 4 x 4 electrical box and becomes the cover for the box. Its modular connectors provide easy installation.
- User-Friendly Interface: This fully programmable unit contains an interface with selectable fan, alarmrelay activation and 4-20mA ouput. Configurations and settings are easily accessed.
- User Selectable Digital Display: Allows user to choose whether ppm levels are shown on front display.
- Quick Field Calibration: Easy, one-screw removal allows access for optional field calibration.
- Self-Testing: The CM-6 will self-test any time the power is dropped or reapplied, using a programmable
option called the Power Up Test.
- Maintenance Free: No regular maintenance is required.
- Built to Last: Factory calibrated and 100% tested for proper operation, the CM-6 also comes with a long-life
electrochemical sensor for over seven years of continuous operation.
- Supervised System: Any internal detector problem will cause the fan and alarm relay to activate and
the 4-20mA output to go to high.
- Certified: ETL Listed to UL 61010-1.
- Time-Honored Quality: Backed by Macurco's reliable brand quality and 3M's history of customer
satisfaction and dedication.
- Peace-of-Mind Warranty: This gas detector is guaranteed for a full two-year period from the date of
manufacture or it will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
- In a parking garage or maintenance facility, each unit will typically cover
about 5000 square feet. It should cover 900 square feet in a residential
or office application.
- The detector should be installed on either a ceiling or wall, normally
about 5 feet above the floor in an area where there is good
- The indicator light (LED) will flash green during the self-test cycle. At the
end of the 1-minute cycle, the unit will take its first sample of the air and
the light will turn solid green.
- The CM-6 displays the current CO concentration (optional). Should the
concentration reach the Fan Relay setting, the display will flash back and
forth between the CO reading and "FAN." Should the CO concentration
reach the Alarm setting, the display will flash back and forth between the
CO reading and "ALR" and the alarm will sound.
- Software in the CM-6 continually monitors and tests unit operations.
Should a problem be found the Fan and Alarm relays will be activated
and the LED will flash green. Pushing the TEST switch inside the unit
will allow the unit to go through its 1-minute test cycle and then resume
- The gas sensor in the unit is extremely sensitive and should not be
exposed to direct spray from aerosols or corrosive gases.
- CO testing on the unit may be conducted with a Field Calibration
Kit or quick tested with the CME1-FTG, available through your local
representative or 3M.